Based in Brighton, UK
3 September, 2013
|Free online game|
DescriptionHypnotic 3D runner game focused on speed and rhythm. Tasked with the simple option of moving up or down to avoid blockades and survive the full experience, you must maneuver around tight platforms as the pace quickens. The music plays a lead role in the experience, the game mirrors the speed and rhythm of the song. High scores can only be achieved by making good use of the boost.
HistoryAfter creating Lights by Ellie Goulding, an interactive music experience using WebGL, Carlos & Liber wanted to continue exploring the relationship between music and interaction. They chose a simple game mechanic inspired in the trench run level of the original Star Wars arcade from 1983, letting the music dictate the flow of the game.
- Fast-paced, relentless runner action in full 3D.
- Featuring the song 'Surging Memories' by Du Tonc.
- Supports mouse, keyboard, touch screen and Leap controls.
- One of the first 3D games created using WebGL to be fully optimised for mobile devices, with support for Chrome and Firefox for Android.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "FWA Site of the Month" September 2013
- "Adobe The Cutting Edge Site of the Week" September 30, 2013
- "FWA Mobile of the Day" October 2, 2013
- "FWA Site of the Day" September 26, 2013
- "Google Chrome Experiment" September 26, 2013
- "It's interesting to think about how things like style, tone and description can evoke emotion and be compelling all on their own. Much like this wonderful little game."
- Eric Rosenfield , Wet Asphalt
HelloEnjoy is an interactive studio based in Brighton, UK. They make games, music visualizations and creative apps, all in beautiful 3D.
More information on HelloEnjoy, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Art, Code & Game Design, HelloEnjoy
Game Design, HelloEnjoy
Matt Van Schie
Music, Du Tonc
Music, Du Tonc
Art, Manufactura K4